An Opening Riff

This is a picture of me. Actually, this is a modified picture of me standing underneath The Gateway Arch in St. Louis, MO. I took it myself in an attempt to look all emo and stuff. But I digress...

This is my blog, called "A Better Way," a title shamelessly ripped off of a Ben Harper song. This blog is for the purpose of you and I figuring out together, through comment and discussion, what it means to live the Better Way, or as Jesus called it, the Kingdom. I hope you will join in the discussion. I don't claim to know all, or even a little, but I want to figure this out because it is my life. I know of no other way than to live the way of Jesus.

shalom, matt

4 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

kingdom..... of the dinosaurs, that is... muahahahahaha

matt said...

"rip off your face..."

"corn on the cob..."

Anonymous said...

"... of the dinosaurs!"

matt said...

the song comes from five iron frenzy, with a few adaptations by us. and, yes, i knew it was you leith.