The Fair, part deux

Read the first post about the fair before you read this one or you will be hopelessly lost, like a child who wonders into the middle of a story and wants to know...

As an addendum to my previous post I would like to add the following post for anyone reading this who works for, knows someone who works for, or knows someone who has a cousin who works for the lottery commission. I would like to propose a new way of playing Powerball, using our cow-pie bingo as a template. You need a fence, a grid, 5 normal cows and one cow painted read (the powerball cow, if you will). The grid would need to be somewhat larger to contain all possible powerball numbers, however many there may be. Pick your numbers and wait for the deuce-dropping to begin. I think this could catch on your midwestern states especially. Of course you could use other animals to play the game as well, since every animal that I'm aware of does in fact poop.

It would really stink (get it? stink.) if you got the first 5 numbers right and the red cow pooped one number off of yours.

This would make you sad.

shalom, matt

P.S. I'll post something spiritual later on this week. I promise.

1 comments:

matt said...

thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake. i have corrected said error for you.