Back in the U.S. of A. (or, Not That I Ever Left)

So, I'm back from Arizona and I'm sure you were, with bated breath, awaiting the return of Matt ben Michael (that's "Matt son of Michael" in case you don't speak Hebrew). Arizona was a blast and I'll be posting my journals on this very blog, the first installment to follow shortly after this post. I hope your New Year's celebration was Newyearriffic and all. As far as the journal entries go for the trip, I'll be posting one a day (if I can) until I'm done with them. I'll also be posting a butt-load of pictures on the eSnips sight (I haven't forgotten you eSnips. I know it's been awhile, but hang in there, buddy!). I'll get those posted sometime in the next week or so. I've got to sift through them as there are about 2400 pictures between 4 cameras. Needless to say, I'm not posting all of them. Check back often and I'll post a link to the eSnips sight when I get the pictures up.

One last thing: we'll be resuming our kingdom series this week on Wednesday nights, so I'll be posting the outlines on eSnips and the audio on Myspace. I'll link to it when we get it up and posted.

shalom, matt

2 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

glad you can finally come to the terms with the fact that "I am your FATHER".

matt said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's impossible!