Strands Runnin' Through the Ol' Duder's Head

Was Murdoch really the brains behind the A-Team? Perhaps his sheer genius drove him insane (or perhaps it was the Vietnam War).

For some inexplicable reason I have a craving to wear pants made of velour.

Factory life is getting a bit tedious, predictable, and irritating. Not as glamorous as it seems.

I wonder what God is planning for my future. Maybe I should ask…

Mirrors make you look more muscular than you really are. I like mirrors.

How does the “don’t throw pearls before swine” passage relate to the Church? To the disciple? To the world?

If the government has $700 billion to bail out irresponsible, greedy banks, then why don’t they have it for healthcare?

I’m betraying my vote here but McCain/Palin may be the scarier of a ticket than Bush/Cheney (don’t like them either).

We may well be witnessing the steady downfall of America. Disagree? The Romans didn’t think Rome would fall either. Oops.

I haven’t quite learned to fall asleep standing up but I’m going to keep trying.

When will the Church realize that the U.S. Government is not their Savior, Counselor, Guide, or ________________________.

Just think what would happen if the world’s population actually sought the good of their neighbor over themselves…

I like my new Skechers.

I have no idea where my relationship with God is at this moment. Can’t even begin to explain to anyone how it is.

I miss youth ministry.

I don’t miss youth ministry.

They started playing music over the speaker system at work. I suppose it’s to “boost morale.” I might be boosted if 95% of it didn’t suck.

I’m not sure anything helps boost morale during a 12 hour shift.

There may not be anything more useless than 6-year-olds practicing soccer. It’s like herding crack-addicted baby kittens with hyper-activity.

I’d love a dog, if said dog came with someone who walked it and cleaned up its offal for me.

1 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

i've been saying for months that McCain will be worse than Bush... McCain is a freakin' monster man... he wants to keep both wars going strong and start a couple more for kicks and giggles... be afraid...

Palin is a moron... should smart people be in politics?