Kindergarten

My kid started kindergarten today. I have some thoughts on this later on. Here are some pics.

Contemplating this foul, new fate we have foisted upon him.

This is his "I'm-stoked-about-this" face.

He found a buddy from day-care. Life is good again. School doesn't suck now.

Rockin' the Mario shirt and the Ironman backpack. (Is that kid getting ready to punch him?)

Rockin' the dashing good looks given to him by his father.


"And here is where I hide my weed stash and my hip flask..."

5 comments:

kimberly said...

he's so cuuuuuuuuute.
and i miss him.
and i can't believe he's in kindergarten.
that's weird.

mike-daddy said...

We have to rid him of his Dad's genes.

Brad Polley said...

That second picture is amazing. I laughed for five minutes. It's being printed and going on my wall.

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Sure am glad he takes after his momma. I would hate to see him in one of those chin thingys you got going on.

thebaysingerboy said...

you kid is cute and all... but let's face it... you need to read my blog about Jesus getting pregnant....

http://blog.myspace.com/thebaysingerboy