We're Huge in South America

I'm not sure what to make of this, nor how accurate it is, but on this site I have a meter that registers how many visits we get, length of the average stay, number of page views, etc. Once a week I get a detailed report in my email with all the stats. One thing that this meter tracks is the originating continent, country and even time zone of people who visit. As an aside, I received a couple comments several months ago from a guy who lived in Canada (eh?). So there is some accuracy to these reports. Below is the percentage of visits from various countries.
Now, if that were at all legible you would be able to see that we have visits from Chile, Japan, Israel, France, Canada, and Argentina. Apparently we are huge on four continents. And, like, 7 or 8 time zones all together.

Again, not sure how accurate these things are, but that's pretty interesting if it's true.

shalom, matt

0 comments: