Thoughts I'm Thinking In My Thinker

1. Stiff necks suck. I've had one for several days now and it's rather annoying...and painful. I look like a freaking robot turning my head to the side.

2. Community goes beyond something that we get to participate in; it is something that is absolutely necessary for our survival as disciples. You can't live without it.

3. Too many people try to live without it.

4. They won't survive.

5. I just cut the remaining black out of my hair (actually the blond at "Great Clips" cut it) and discovered that patch of gray that looks like a bird pooped in my hair has grown. It's like my body heard that I'd turned thirty and wanted everyone else to know it as well.

6. I'm not sure that I care about gray hair.

7. My son, who is currently moonlighting as Spider-man for Halloween, becomes funnier every day he is alive.

8. I'm looking forward to being in Arizona again. It feels like home.

9. I'm learning more and more what it means to live the kingdom life...and am starting to succeed in living it out.

shalom, matt

1 comments:

thebaysingerboy said...

great blog!

you do look completely uncomfortable with your stiff neck...

i agree with you on the community thing... it's amazing how it's starting to work... who woulda thunk it?

and your son is by far one of the funniest kids i know... BEEF STEW!